Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Last-Chance Products: Super Duper


#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Well, the day has come--the last time I'll be playing with retiring Stampin' Up products.  It's kind of sad--but only until I crack on with the NEW products in the NEW 2018-2019 Annual Catalog starting tomorrow. I saved my favorite until last: the "Super Duper" stamp set. I love, love, love the sentiments in this set and I love the bold and fresh designs. I've made some really fun cards with this stamp set, including today's.

I started with a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White Card Stock panel. I used my Stamparatus to stamp the YAY! sentiment in the center of the card in Bermuda Bay Ink. I cleaned the stamp and inked it up again with Versamark Ink--the Stamparatus allows for perfect alignment and re-stamping. Then I sprinkled on some Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder and set it with my Heat Gun.

I stamped the "time to celebrate" sentiment in Bermuda Bay Ink and added some sparkles--they look like fireworks to me--in Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight Inks. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere this piece to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" piece of the retiring Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper. I wrapped around a length of retiring Bermuda Bay Mini Chevron Ribbon before adhering the panel to a 4" by 5-1/4" piece of Melon Mambo Card Stock. Everything is adhered to a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base.

Here's how the embossing looks up close and personal!  I wanted it to be shiny like the glimmer paper.


REMINDER: Retiring stamp sets will only be guaranteed to be available until May 25. All other products are NOT guaranteed and are only available while supplies last. ALL retiring items will be discontinued after May 31. So get this super duper cute set before time runs out!!








 
Product List
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00
Heat Tool
[129053]
$30.00

No comments:

Post a Comment